Friday, June 6, 2008

MOTHER'S LOVE

MOTHER’S LOVE

“I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
They have clung to me all my life.”
One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters


I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine
- she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.


She never quite leaves her children at home, -
even when she doesn't take them along.
My mother is a poemI'll never be able to write,though everything I writeis a poem to my mother.
Grown don't mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown?
Who ran to help me when I fell,And would some pretty story tell,Or kiss the place to make it well?My mother.
No painter's brush, nor poet's penIn justice to her fameHas ever reached half high enoughTo write a mother's name.~Author Unknown

No comments: